The Best Birthday Advice helps us to improve our life and motivate us to take decisive decisions. Here is collections of the top and most popular birthday advice. Moreover, you can use it to your son, daughter, friends, brother, sister, niece, and nephew, etc. on their birthday wishes.
Everyone loves to listen to good advice on their B’ day. Most of the family members wish for good health and happiest forever. But it’s so dull to hear from everyone “Happy Birthday to You” only. It will be better and enjoyable if you can B’ day wish with a piece of advice.
Best Birthday Advice for Your Life or You Can Give to Everyone
- Learn from Past, Do it Now and Think for the Future!
- Be Happy.
- Love Yourself.
- Believe in Yourself – Yeah, This Is Another Hokey One, But You Do Happen To Be The Only You In Existence, And You’re Also The Only Person In The World Who Can Truly Hold You Back In Life. Think About It.
- Appreciate Where You Came From.
- Look Forward To Where You Are Going.
- Hug Your Friends.
- Live In The Present Moment.
- At Least Pretend To Like The People You Are With.
- Make An Attempt, However Small To Show That You Care About Your Appearance.
- Once In A While, Treat Yourself To A Shower Or At The Very Least A Sponge Bath.
- Wear Something Special Like Underwear Or Teeth.
- Stay Away From Sharp Objects And Mirrors.
- Try To Stay Awake.
- Happy Birthday
> Laugh Like You Are 10.
> Party Like You Are 20.
> Travel Like You Are 30.
> Think Like You Are 40.
> Advice Like You Are 50.
> Care Like You Are 60.
> Love Like You Are 70.
- Don’t Be Afraid To Burst Into This New Period Of Life And Let Your Light Shine.
- It’s A Day The Lord Has Made Rejoice And Be Glad In It.
- Today you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life
- Keep Your Hands Clean – Its Means Both Literally And Figuratively, It Will Save You A Lot Of Regrets Later.
- Be Grateful – Don’t Waste All Your Todays In Anticipation Of Some Grand Tomorrow. Now Is All We’ve Got. Live In It!
Funny Advice on Birthday:
- It’s Hard To Find A Friend Who’s Cute, Loving, Generous, Sew, Caring Smart. My Advice To You Is. Don’t Lose Me.
- The Year That You Start Lying About Your Age Has Finally Arrived.
- Forget The Past You Can’t Change It. Forget The Present I Didn’t Get You One.
- To Live Longer, You Have To Give Up All The Things That Make You Want To Live Longer.
- You, Will, Be Happy If You Just Stick With The Old Fashioned, Natural Things In Life.
- Have The Cake Before The Wine.
Create a Funny Meme - Meme Generator